CFI career service advisors are dedicated to graduates future success.
At Central Florida Institute we help students transition into the healthcare workforce by helping them realize their full potential through support, motivation and encouragement. We provide:
- Active job placement assistance
- Interview skills training and resume development
- Experienced advisors who understand the value of a CFI trained graduate
Hear from CFI employers
Gain experience from healthcare professionals during your externship
As a Central Florida Institute student you will participate in an externship program after completing the on-campus classroom and lab training. As an extern, you will be assigned to a hospital, doctor’s office, laboratory, or other medical/dental facility where you will continue to learn while on-the-job.
CFI will help you transition from school to work
The weeks of externship and clinical training provide you with valuable resume-boosting experience. Additionally, many students find employment at their externship site. Before you complete your classroom training, you will have the opportunity to work with the Career Services Department. They will work with you on:
- Developing Professional Career-Seeking Skills
- Resume, Cover Letter & Reference Sheet Preparation
- Creating a Professional Portfolio
- Polishing Interviewing Skills
- Career Guidance and Planning
- Networking with Local Businesses
The Career Services Department will assist you as a student and as a graduate by informing you of employment opportunities and career development training. Of course while we make every effort to help you find suitable employment, we cannot promise or guarantee job placement. The Career Services Department works with employers to help them find qualified employees – YOU!