Medical and Dental Training - Evening Classes in Tampa and Orlando.
We understand that many students have personal responsibilities such as families, jobs, and other commitments. In order to offer a more flexible schedule option to complete your program, Central Florida Institute offers evening classes for our Medical Assisting and Dental Assisting students.
- Class hours are Monday through Thursday 6:00pm-11:00pm
- Medical Assisting with Cardiovascular Technology - 53 weeks (Classes in Tampa and Orlando)
- Medical Assisting with Basic X-Ray - 53 weeks (Classes in Tampa and Orlando)
- Dental Assisting with Expanded Functions and Radiology - 44 weeks (Classes in Tampa)
CFI's evening classes benefit busy students.
- Evening classes meet for fewer hours per day than day classes
- Slower pace than day classes
- Easier to balance school, work and/or other responsibilities
- Evening classes allow students to maximize their schedule
- Allows students to work, attend to family, or run errands during the day
- Students can easily go on interviews, study during the day, or attend personal appointments
"My class was perfect for my learning style and allowed me enough time with my instructors." Carrie T., MAC Graduate
Coming to school at night gives a student a lot of opportunity to have a life during the day, whether they have family they have to take care of, whether they have work commitments. It also provides an opportunity if the student has to care for somebody or if they have a sick parent. So, nights really maximizes the day better.
From a waitress at your local restaurant to someone that works in a manufacturing warehouse, we get a lot of people that are moving out of the real estate field and mortgage field areas that right now are not as productive as the healthcare careers.
You can still take care of your family. You can take them to school. You can pick them up. You can help them with their homework, get them ready for the night, cook dinner or get dinner ready, and have everything done and you still have time to come to school at 6:00.
People don't think about going to school at night because a lot of times many of these programs are assumed that they're only offered during the day. Being that we all have a lot of responsibilities, really maximizing those hours in the evening, which maybe you spend it on Facebook, maybe you spend it watching TV, maybe you spend it gaming or really not using your time as best as you could utilize it. If you take that short amount of time in the evening, those five hours, and you do something productive with those five hours, it's going to benefit you in definitely more ways one.